We're Hiring: Store Manager/Ministry Leader
Purpose: Oversees the day to day operations of the retail store, Hope’s Kids’ Closet
- Maintain personality, attitude and conduct that will positively influence Hope Resource Center.
- Have a spiritual maturity that supports adherence to the spiritual values of the Hope Resource Center while challenging the spiritual growth of volunteer staff and clients served through Hope.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, punctuality, dependability and accountability.
- Acknowledges and demonstrates a passion for serving Hope clients.
- Supervise, train and assist volunteers in customer service, store maintenance, processing donations and tagging and displaying items.
- Develop and maintain a schedule for volunteers, store promotions and events.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Receives and fills DCS referral requests and arranges for distribution to DCS and foster families or DCS case workers.
- Oversees the day to day operations of the store as assigned by the Executive Director including, but not limited to: keeping merchandise in stock, processing donations and consignment, customer service, community outreach, keeping social media up to date, aid in identifying development needs and implementing strategies.
- Committed Christian that demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- An active member of a Bible believing church
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith and Policies of the Center
- Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication
- Effectively utilizes social media platforms for marketing purposes
Reports to: Executive Director of Hope Resource Center
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Directly Supervises: Volunteers, hourly staff
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listing active until Friday, July 30th.